Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Salmon dinner for 337 calories

Tonight's dinner:


First: MUSHROOMS! My new favorite addition to a healthy dinner is mushrooms. You don't need to cook them in fat, they sweat as they cook in a frying pan so they don't stick. They add bulk to your meal without adding many calories, and with a little protein and fiber it's a great healthy food!

Now, this is how my family likes fish. Bake at 450 for 17 minutes with lemon pepper on top. I put foil in my baking dish and put the fish in and fold the foil closed making a pouch so the fish doesn't dry out. Easy!

I just can't handle a huge serving of one kind of vegetable, but when I make 2 or 3 (or even 4) kinds I enjoy it a lot more! So tonight I had green beans and yellow squash with my mushrooms. Next time I think I'll have less rice, because I was so full I didn't really need that much (but it was yummy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment